Super Mario World Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Mario World Forums

Super Mario

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about the rules.

Go down 
+3
Sup's helper
Super
PoisonToad
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PoisonToad
egg
egg
PoisonToad

Question about the rules. Empty
PostSubject: Question about the rules.   Question about the rules. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 5:27 am

4.) Use grammer! Please, I don't want this site looking bad because you to lazy to spell "you" and put capitals.

Ok so we can't use bad grammer but we can have bad spelling?
You're probably not going to get many members because of that grammer rule. Ciao!
Back to top Go down
Super
Admin
Admin
Super

Character sheet
Alignment: Evil (I’m one of Bowser’s cronies!)

PostSubject: Re: Question about the rules.   Question about the rules. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:53 pm

the rules aren't mine man, I copied it from Neiltendo. :tongue:I will fix the rules thanks! Question about the rules. 26517
Back to top Go down
https://supermushroom.forumotion.com
Sup's helper
Koopa
Koopa
Sup's helper

PostSubject: Re: Question about the rules.   Question about the rules. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 11:40 pm

actually I thought the rules were very good... bom :neutral:
Back to top Go down
Neiltendo
egg
egg
Neiltendo

PostSubject: Re: Question about the rules.   Question about the rules. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 10:43 am

Super wrote:
the rules aren't mine man, I copied it from Neiltendo. :tongue:I will fix the rules thanks! Question about the rules. 26517

Well thats what you get for copying my stuff then Razz
Back to top Go down
Super
Admin
Admin
Super

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Question about the rules.   Question about the rules. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:10 pm

then shouldn't you fix your own? :neutral: Question about the rules. 446395
Back to top Go down
me_just_in
Birdo
Birdo
me_just_in

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral (Recently sucked down a warp pipe from Broklyn? You probably belong here.)

PostSubject: Re: Question about the rules.   Question about the rules. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 7:11 pm

Those is good rules, aint nobody nohow gonna use bad grammer now. Very Happy Everyone makes mistakes from time to time, I believe its just a general statement, meaning that you should make sure your posts make sense before putting them up.
Back to top Go down
Super
Admin
Admin
Super

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Question about the rules.   Question about the rules. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 7:13 pm

bounce sorry to get so off topic, but can you see Bowser's Castle now?-and the rules are fixed :Bowser: 's Castle!!!
Back to top Go down
me_just_in
Birdo
Birdo
me_just_in

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral (Recently sucked down a warp pipe from Broklyn? You probably belong here.)

PostSubject: Re: Question about the rules.   Question about the rules. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 7:15 pm

Yeah, bowser's castle is up and running. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Super
Admin
Admin
Super

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Question about the rules.   Question about the rules. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 7:16 pm

only moderators and Administrators can see it! affraid
Back to top Go down
me_just_in
Birdo
Birdo
me_just_in

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Question about the rules.   Question about the rules. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 7:17 pm

Its all good now, I can't see it, but I saw it for a while, but it was still locked, but its invisible now. :Bowser: What a Face
Back to top Go down
Super
Admin
Admin
Super

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Question about the rules.   Question about the rules. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 7:18 pm

confused it isn't invisible... confused
Back to top Go down
me_just_in
Birdo
Birdo
me_just_in

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Question about the rules.   Question about the rules. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 7:21 pm

It was visible for a while, but IT IS INVISIBLE NOW. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sup's helper
Koopa
Koopa
Sup's helper

PostSubject: Re: Question about the rules.   Question about the rules. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 7:22 pm

confused I have no Idea what you are tlking about
Back to top Go down
me_just_in
Birdo
Birdo
me_just_in

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Question about the rules.   Question about the rules. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 7:25 pm

Oops, sorry it got so off topic Super's Helper, Very Happy Super was trying to set up Bowser's Castle...and by the way Super, its working fine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Super
Admin
Admin
Super

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Question about the rules.   Question about the rules. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 7:27 pm

What a Face Very Happy MWAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
me_just_in
Birdo
Birdo
me_just_in

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Question about the rules.   Question about the rules. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 7:32 pm

Wow, after that posting frenzy I have to log off, (I still have summer school work to do, which I temporarily got distracted from pirat) Bye every body! "Question about the rules. 640328" Like that I'm gone, POW! Smile
Back to top Go down
Super
Admin
Admin
Super

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Question about the rules.   Question about the rules. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 7:34 pm

afro yeh, bye
Back to top Go down
Sup's helper
Koopa
Koopa
Sup's helper

PostSubject: Re: Question about the rules.   Question about the rules. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 4:14 am

yo bye! Question about the rules. 49611
Back to top Go down
Super
Admin
Admin
Super

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Question about the rules.   Question about the rules. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 12:52 am

YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO YO BYE YO BYE YO BYEBYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYO BYE YO BYE YO BYEYE YO YO BYE YO BYE YO BYEBYEYO BYE YO BYE YOYO YO BYE YO BYE YO BYEBYE YO BYE YO BYE BYEYO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO YO BYE YO BYE YO BYEBYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYO BYE YO BYE YO BYEYE YO YO BYE YO BYE YO BYEBYEYO BYE YO BYE YOYO YO BYE YO BYE YO BYEBYE YO BYE YO BYE BYEYO BYE YO BYE YO BYEYO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO YO BYE YO BYE YO BYEBYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYO BYE YO BYE YO BYEYE YO YO BYE YO BYE YO BYEBYEYO BYE YO BYE YOYO YO BYE YO BYE YO BYEBYE YO BYE YO BYE BYEYO BYE YO BYE YO BYEYO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO YO BYE YO BYE YO BYEBYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYE YO BYO BYE YO BYE YO BYEYE YO YO BYE YO BYE YO BYEBYEYO BYE YO BYE YOYO YO BYE YO BYE YO BYEBYE YO BYE YO BYE BYEYO BYE YO BYE YO BYE ahm... bye!:Very Happy:
Back to top Go down
Sup's helper
Koopa
Koopa
Sup's helper

PostSubject: Re: Question about the rules.   Question about the rules. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:50 am

yeh bye.... What a Face I know you super and you told me that yo bye didn't make sense so he knows it doesn't mak esense me just in! silent tongue
Back to top Go down
mario101
Goomba
Goomba
mario101

Character sheet
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Question about the rules.   Question about the rules. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:58 pm

Maybe a spell checker would be nice...
Back to top Go down
me_just_in
Birdo
Birdo
me_just_in

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Question about the rules.   Question about the rules. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:59 pm

Whoo neads a speel cheeker? Very Happy
Proper grammar is preferred, but its not worth note of there are only a few spelling errors, and other people can still understand what the post means. Question about the rules. 904366
Back to top Go down
nakama
egg
egg
nakama

PostSubject: Re: Question about the rules.   Question about the rules. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 6:37 pm

nice website Question about the rules. 841809 Question about the rules. 49611
Back to top Go down
me_just_in
Birdo
Birdo
me_just_in

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Question about the rules.   Question about the rules. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:47 am

Why yes, it is a nice site! Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Super
Admin
Admin
Super

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Question about the rules.   Question about the rules. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 5:54 am

sup's helper isn't very good at english... santa and- yes now th atI loo kback - i t makes no sense!!1 lol! lol! lol! lol! HAHAHAH :LaughingPeach:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about the rules.   Question about the rules. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about the rules.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next